Is there a Q2 tutorial about best practices for handling ~500 demultiplexed Illumina amplicon samples?

Dear All, still a newbie question.

I just switch from Q1. Is there a Q2 tutorial about best practices for handling ~500 demultiplexed Illumina amplicon samples? Or any recommendation?

Thanks.

Hi @archie,
Check out our tutorials. To get started.

Your current question sounds like an importing question. See here to import your files (check out the other importing examples to see which one fits your format best — I am making an assumption here that one of the manifest formats is best for your data).

Once those data are imported they are a single QIIME 2 artifact! QIIME 2 knows what to do from there — handling 500 samples will be the same protocol as handling 1 sample or 5 million samples.

Then check out the moving pictures tutorial starting here (since you have already demultiplexed your data) to see how to handle these data downstream.

If you are brand new to the QIIME 2 community (welcome! :houses::smile:), you should also check out the overview tutorial and the getting started guide to help get you running.

I hope that helps!

1 Like

Thank you so much. Nicholas.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.