HI problem with qiime2-2017.12

Hi
i have uninstall qiime2-2017.11 and re-install qiime2-2017.12 and i got error in in print_qiime_cionfig.py -t

(qiime2-2017.12) drsbalamurugan@drsbalamurugan-Inspiron-1440:~$ print_qiime_config.py -t
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/drsbalamurugan/miniconda3/envs/qiime1/bin/print_qiime_config.py", line 4, in <module>
    __import__('pkg_resources').run_script('qiime==1.9.1', 'print_qiime_config.py')
  File "/home/drsbalamurugan/miniconda3/envs/qiime1/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pkg_resources/__init__.py", line 748, in run_script
    self.require(requires)[0].run_script(script_name, ns)
  File "/home/drsbalamurugan/miniconda3/envs/qiime1/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pkg_resources/__init__.py", line 1509, in run_script
    raise ResolutionError("No script named %r" % script_name)
pkg_resources.ResolutionError: No script named 'print_qiime_config.py'

please help to solve this.
Thank you

Hi @kulandai1! Glad to hear you were able to upgrade to the latest QIIME 2! The error you are seeing above is because you are trying to run a QIIME 1 script (print_qiime_config.py) — QIIME 2 is an entirely new project with all new methods and interfaces! If you haven’t had a chance to work through the Getting Started guide, I highly recommend it! If you want to confirm that your installation of QIIME 2 2017.12 went as expected, please run qiime info in your qiime2-2017.12 environment, it should return a list of installed plugins. Thanks! :t_rex:

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.