HELP!! with quiime2

Using quiime2-2019.10 & trying to import data that is Casava 1.8 paired-end demultiplexed fastq

It is giving me an error that it cannot find or open
(base) Christinas-MacBook-Air-2:~ christinacelispuga$ source activate qiime2-2019.10

(qiime2-2019.10) Christinas-MacBook-Air-2:~ christinacelispuga$

(qiime2-2019.10) Christinas-MacBook-Air-2:~ christinacelispuga$ mkdir qiime2-module_7

(qiime2-2019.10) Christinas-MacBook-Air-2:~ christinacelispuga$ cd qiime2-module_7

(qiime2-2019.10) Christinas-MacBook-Air-2:qiime2-module_7 christinacelispuga$ unzip -q /Users/christinacelispuga/Desktop/module7.zip

unzip: cannot find or open /Users/christinacelispuga/Desktop/module7.zip, /Users/christinacelispuga/Desktop/module7.zip.zip or /Users/christinacelispuga/Desktop/module7.zip.ZIP.

I saw on another post to use ls -lah /Users/christinacelispuga/Desktop/module7.zip
which I did and it gave me the following

any advice would be appreciated (:

Hi @confusedstudent,

Welcome to the forum!

You’re having an issue with zipping your data, which isn’t a QIIME-specific problem. (I reclassified this as other tools because it’s a UNZIP) You can talk to the people who provided the data, or look at the download source, but I’m not sure what else to suggest?

Best,
Justine