Error when visualizing taxonomy

Hello,

I am currently trying to analyze 16s rRNA data and have run into a error I cannot solve. I am trying to visualize my latest data files and will receive the following error message.

QIIME is caching your current deployment for improved performance. This may take a few moments and should only happen once per deployment.
/share/pkg/condas/2018-05-11/envs/qiime2-2021.2/lib/python3.6/site-packages/ijson/backends/init.py:22: UserWarning: Cannot determine yajl version, assuming <1.0.12
warnings.warn('Cannot determine yajl version, assuming <1.0.12')
Plugin error from metadata:

[Errno 22] Invalid argument: '/share/pkg/condas/2018-05-11/envs/qiime2-2021.2/lib/python3.6/site-packages/q2templates/templates/base.html'

Debug info has been saved to /tmp/qiime2-q2cli-err-uo4_n_qf.log

The script I ran to receive this error is as follows:

qiime metadata tabulate
--m-input-file /home/ww23a/UA_Bacteria/16s_data2021/dada2/UA_taxonomy_with_GG_99_433.qza
--o-visualization /home/ww23a/UA_Bacteria/16s_data2021/dada2/UA_taxonomy_with_GG_99_433.qzv

I am not running this analysis on my local computer but on my universities cluster. Please let me know if there is anythin I should try to help solve this problem.

Thank you!

Let's try to get a sense of what your current conda environment looks like, can you please run the following and share the results here (copy and paste please):

conda list --revisions -n qiime2-2021.2

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.