Dear Qiime2 community,
I got an error while running a diversity core-metrics-phylogenetic analysis:
Plugin error from diversity:
/tmp/q2-LSMatFormat-8m2s9vb9 is not a(n) LSMatFormat file
Debug info has been saved to /tmp/qiime2-q2cli-err-5nhma5vd.log
The command I used is:
qiime diversity core-metrics-phylogenetic
The workflow used to work on all the previous experiment I analyzed before this one. I checked all I could but I still have no idea where come from the problem.
Here you could find the files previously generated to this command:
rep-seq.qza (669.5 KB)
taxonomy.qza (493.8 KB)
rooted-tree.qza (332.9 KB)
table-dada2.qza (435.3 KB)
Manifest.tsv (4.0 KB)
Any help will be appreciated.
Welcome back to the forum!
Thanks for providing these details, and your input data - I was able to reproduce this on my end, and it seems as though the issue is something very subtle (nothing glaringly obvious at this point). I am going to keep digging on this one, but just as a heads up we are heading into a holiday weekend here in the US so I will be back in touch by mid next week. Thanks for your patience with this one, we'll get to the bottom of it!
thank you for helping me. I am pleased to read you that the solution isn't obvious and that I didn't post this topic for not a worthwhile reason.
I finally found the problem: I think that this error occurs because some sample names contain characters (like "," or "="). Indeed, if I replace all the samples names by only numbers all is fine.
Thank you for spending time to help.
This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.