Error - Cant open taxanomy.qzv and taxaplot file

Hello

I performed taxanomy analysis with silva database (taxonomy_all_levels.txt and silva132_99.fna). I couldnt open taxanomy file after running the command qiime view tools taxa-bar-plots.qzv and taxanomy.qzv file

That file was keep on rotating for more than 48 h. Till now, it didnt open.

Please anyone tell me why this file is not opening?

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1D-ZGbMA7TKWjgljara8IOksJbk5iHDXR?usp=sharing

What version of Firefox are you using? This looks like it might be an older version.

What kind of computer are you using? Knowing if you have a linux box vs Windows desktop will be helpful when we troubleshoot.

Colin

Hello sir,

I am using ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS OS.

Thanking you in advance for your suggestions and help. Looking forward to your reply.

1 Like

Well that looks like the newest, fully patched Ubuntu and Firefox to me. Way to stay up to date! :1st_place_medal:

I’m not sure what’s going wrong here. Let’s see what the devs have to say.

Any other clues you can provide? How much RAM/memory do you have? Do other qvz files open like this one from the Moving Pictures Tutorial open?

Colin

Sir,

I can open my previous taxanomy.qzv file using firefox. But, taxanomy analysis result file which performed using sliva database (taxonomy_all_levels.txt and silva132_99.fna) alone couldn't open.

Here, I am attaching my previous data result visualization in firefox for your preusal.

I havent tried q2studio. I will try this and let you know the result.

Free space 1.2 tb is there.

Thanking you once again for your prompt reply and suggestions.

Ah OK. I’m not sure what’s going on here. Would you be willing to post the file to I could try to open it?

Colin

Hello sir,

Thank you so much for your reply sir. Herewith, I have attached my file and link also for your perusal.
taxonomy.qzv (1.2 MB) taxonomy.qza (51.3 KB) taxa-bar-plots.qzv (664.8 KB) table-dada2.qza (30.5 KB) rep-seqs-dada2.qza (61.7 KB)
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1D-ZGbMA7TKWjgljara8IOksJbk5iHDXR?usp=sharing

2 Likes

Works for me. Try on another computer. Ben

1 Like

Thank you so much for your reply. I will try and let you know the outcome.

1 Like