enlarge sample points in Aichison biplot

Hi,
I love the opportunity to do a biplot with Aichison distances in emperor! But for some reason I cannot change the sample points’ size as I used to in a normal PCoA. The dots are now too small to distinguish the colors in a publication figure (and even for a presentation, but we are currently finalising a manuscript :wink: ) I attached one of my figures as an example.
How can I fix this?
In addition, if you can tell me how I can replace the Seq_* with the actual taxonomy (I know which they are, e.g. 00001 is F. prausnitzii) I would be very happy :slight_smile:
Thanks so much for your help!
/Stef

Hi!
To get taxonomy in the biplot you can use

• a collapsed table as input table
  • edit html file inside of the qzv and replace manually or with a script all hashes on assigned taxonomy.
    Its strange that you can’t change size - in my biplots I can easily resize, recolor or reshape all samples according to the metadata file provided.

Keep in mind that if you are using a collapsed table the showed in the biplot bacteria can be different from represented hashes (since several hashes can be assigned to the same taxonomy).

1 Like

Hi @Stef,

Would you mind sharing the emperor plot that produced that figure? I would like to have a look and see if I can debug this. You should see a Scale tab on the right sidebar. However, if this isn’t showing, there might be something else going on.