diversity pulgin

Hi
I am using the qiime2.2020 version and I am analyzing the table.qza samples after denoising using dada2. Now, am at alpha and beta diversity analysis. I have attached the screenshot below. I am using AWS and Cyberduck for analysis.

Any help would be appreciated!

Hi @Vishnu_Vijai_Vijayak,

it looks like the sample IDs were not present in your metaddata. Have you compared the IDs in. your metadata file to the sample ids in your table? You can check them by summarizing your feature table with the q2-feature-table plugin.

Best,
Justine

Hi
Thanks for your reply. I checked, but still its gives me the same error. Please find the screenshot. One thing which i observed was , when i increase the frequency count, the offending sample IDs are decreasing. Please find the screenshot of both.

Hi @Vishnu_Vijai_Vijayak,

I would check for white spaces in the metadata and sample names. You know what the problem is, now you need to do some sleuthing :mag_right: to figure out where the difference is coming from. You could also go back to your demultiplexing process and see how sample names were loaded.

Best,
Justine

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.