classifier scikit learn

Hi

Can you help me
I have a problem with classifier
My script
time qiime feature-classifier classify-sklearn --i-classifier /Users/slegall/Desktop/16S\ pascal\ Loyer/qiime\ 2\ données\ /silva-132-99-nb-classifier.qza --i-reads /Users/slegall/Desktop/projet\ commun\ Sylvie\ Gaelle/analyses\ qiime2/Selles\ Alexis/dada-denoise-filter_seq.qza --o-classification /Users/slegall/Desktop/projet\ commun\ Sylvie\ Gaelle/analyses\ qiime2/Selles\ Alexis/silva99taxonomy2.qza
and the results
The scikit-learn version (0.22.1) used to generate this artifact does not match the current version of scikit-learn installed (0.23.1). Please retrain your classifier for your current deployment to prevent data-corruption errors.

thanks a lot
Sandrine

Hi @sdavid,

the error indicate that the version of qiime2 used to create the classifier 'silva-132-99-nb-classifier.qza' is older than the qiime2 you have installed.
You can either download the most recent classifier or try to create your own classifier maybe using the Rescript plug in (QIIME 2 Library, to stay within qiime2 environment.

Good luck.
Luca

4 Likes

Hi thanks

Do you have a link with most recent classifier?
Thanks

Sandrine

Hi @sdavid,

The following link include some classifier pre-made (using Rescript, thanks to qiime2 team for that!):
https://docs.qiime2.org/2021.8/data-resources/
The most recent may work for you, assuming these are based on the same region you are using (which I think is v4, but I hope somebody could confirm it!)
Cheers
Luca

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.