Classifier problem

Hello!
I've recently installed Qiime2-2021.4 on my Mac and I'm having trouble with the correct version of the taxonomy classifier.

I'm trying to run the command:

qiime feature-classifier classify-sklearn --i-classifier gg-13-8-99-515-806-nb-classifier.qza --i-reads OK147_rep-seqs-dada2.qza --o-classification OK147_taxonomy.qza

and received the following error:
Plugin error from feature-classifier:

The scikit-learn version (0.20.2) used to generate this artifact does not match the current version of scikit-learn installed (0.24.1). Please retrain your classifier for your current deployment to prevent data-corruption errors.

Debug info has been saved to /var/folders/n6/ml1xglc95cj4v5xvjhb91kf40000gn/T/qiime2-q2cli-err-ch4te3wy.log

I looked at one solution in the forum but still did not manage to overcome this error.
What am I missing?

Thank you :qiime2: :pray:

Hello!
This error means that you are trying to use classifier that was trained with different scikit learn version (older Qiime2 release).
So, your options are:

1. Train a new classifier.
  2. Download pretrained classifier from Qiime2 documents website (resources page).
  3. Run analysis in older version of Qiime2 (with the same scikit-learn version used for classifier training).

I tried to download the newest one but I guess it's not for Qiime2-2021.4, right?

You can choose qiime2 version in the left top corner of the page.
https://docs.qiime2.org/2021.4/data-resources/

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.