ANCOM syntax error

I have analyzed my data with ancom and tried to compare the output from --p-transform-function ‘log’, ‘sqrt’, and ‘log’.
However, only the ‘clr’ (default) transform function resulted in a graphical element in the visualization; the other two functions resulted in visualizations, where the graph resulted in the error “Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token I in JSON at position 34584”, while the tables below seemed to be ok.

Is this error related to ANCOM or to the visualization of the qzv?

taxa-collapsed-L5-pseudocount-log.qzv (2.0 MB) taxa-collapsed-L5-pseudocount-sqrt.qzv (2.0 MB) taxa-collapsed-L5-pseudocount-clr.qzv (2.0 MB)

Hey @arwqiime, looks like the sqrt and log results both contain Infinity values in them, which is causing this to break. What isn’t clear to me though is how we are winding up with Infinity, since in theory the imputation step should handle that (I think?). Would you be willing to share your FeatureTable[Frequency] (QZA with UUID 48cf99c5-5256-428f-9d29-faf0bd8f5370) file with us? You can send a link in a DM to me if you aren’t comfortable sharing publicly. Thanks! :qiime2:

Hi @thermokarst, of course, here are the tables:
The first one is a taxa-collapsed table (the one you requested), the second one is this one with a pseudocount added to it.
taxa-collapsed-L5.qza (1.6 MB) taxa-collapsed-L5-pseudocount.qza (1.6 MB)
Thank you for your support!

Hi @thermokarst, did you have a chance to look at the requested data for the ancom visualisation issue (sqrt, log).
Best regards

Hi @arwqiime - @ebolyen has taken over this thread for me, he spent some time looking at this yesterday, and will update you once he has some ideas or questions. Thanks!